Saturday 24 August 2013

May and June

Here's the pics from May and June and stuff we did.

May:


Cute little robin perched on the compost.


Hardening off the seedlings...


Our first lot of radish!





Mmmm yummy radish!

June:




Here's me transplanting the runner beans (above) and broad beans (below).



Above: Baz surveying the brassicas.


Above and below: inside the polytunnel.



Above: decided to put some carrots in a pot to try to get around the problem of carrot fly which only fly up to a certain height. But actually the ones I transplanted to a bed outside were totally fine.


Above, Baz's potted potatoes and below, our new fire pit!




Above, Baz and Tommy.




I'll leave you with a photo of the beautiful fox who is resident at our neighbour, Andy's, plot.....

-x-

2 comments:

  1. Your allotment looks lovely. I can't wait til I can move from my flat and have a go at growing things again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! Are you moving somewhere with a garden then?x

    ReplyDelete