Wednesday 2 March 2011

The council are annoying...

...and I'm allowed to say that because I used to work for them and they were!!

I was waiting for a call back from the guy I spoke to last week at the council and when I called today he sounded all surprised and confused as he thought we had left it that the site rep would just call me, even though I specifically remember him saying he would call me back last Friday....

I was a lot more angry and inquisitive on the phone today, but to cut a longish story short, which I am usually very rubbish at doing, I then spoke to the site rep who we are now meeting on Saturday so we can view other plots.  It was funny how both the council and site rep are both blaming each other, why can't whoever is at fault just say so, and say sorry? Though it doesn't really matter to me that much whose fault it is or isn't...  Also the council guy said today when I questioned him about the rent we've paid that we would get a year's rent free plus something else which I can't quite remember, I think either a refund for the 4 months we've paid or something.. And the site rep said he would give us two years rent free.

Oh and Mike never did keep us updated like Baz hoped he would... Turns out (I asked the council guy) that he's been shown some plots and accepted one.  So much for the North and South uniting...

Ok well I have a headache and have eaten too many chips so I need to retire to my bed now..... xx

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, I cannot believe all of this! You know, the person that's been too sick to tend to the allotment should be thankful that somebody spent 4 months preparing the land for him! Who knows...maybe he is, but still. At least you should get free rent, etc. out of it. I guess this means you won't get to keep all the lovely tools that came with the allotment. :( So sorry to hear all of this...hopefully something really good comes out of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKE A CHILL PILL SIS :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I will not chill bro!!! haha xx

    ReplyDelete