Wednesday 9 February 2011

Digging....

So I've been to the allotment THREE times in the last four days- amazing! As Baz's mum told us: 'little and often'. 

Me and Baz even got up there together on Sunday, though it was getting late, we weren't really in the mood, Mikey turned up and my digging didn't really get anywhere as it had rained the day before. However, Baz sorted out the water butt situation:



and we extended another of the beds, I think number 7 along. 

We also had a walk around the other plots which was good. 

Yesterday and today I've been doing, yep you guessed it, more digging. I've now finished the 5th along, I've left the tree bed as we're still working out exactly what we're going to do with that, it's funny me and Baz keep having different ideas for what we want to do, but I guess that's part of it, working out what we both like and want and coming to compromises. 

Here's the bed we extended: 


..the before and after of the bed I dug over:


..some flowers I transplanted to under the tree:



I straight away thought they were forget-me-nots, but I'm not really sure...








...and this is how our plot is now looking from the front:


Pri-tay, prit-ay, prit-ay good!

Mum bought Baz some seeds for his birthday which was the other day, so we now have more things to sow!! Exciting..

xx











No comments:

Post a Comment