Tuesday 1 February 2011

I'm back!

hey..
I went to the lottie yesterday and did an hour's worth of digging over the soil. I've been finding it really hard to motivate myself to go lately, but then everything else is a bit of a struggle too...so it's nothing personal against lottie, just a general January blues type thing. But hang on, it's no longer January! Maybe now that it's February things will start to look up for me and lottie!!
Baz also hasn't been up that much, but he's been more present than me. He's done an amazing job on the path and moved an apple tree for Mikey which I hope he's bloomin' grateful for (can you detect a sense of bitterness..? -pun not intended-). He's also extended all the beds.
Anyway so I've dug over the soil again on the first two beds nearest the shed and I'll work my way along until they're all good to go, or should that be good to sow?
Not feeling very inspired to write I'm afraid so I'll love you and leave you with these pics....x




 oh yeh, not sure what this is sprouting up, but I liked the fact that there was life springing up in our allotment. It looks to me like chard or something, but could that be growing now?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment