Monday 8 November 2010

Ode to lottie

Oh lovely lottie,
Oh where art thou now?
How I have missed you,
Through my days o'er the brow.

But fear not, I'm returning,
To whence I was once,
With energy new and soul burning
May substance spring up from your earth.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

ok haha, poems and odes aside, I'm coming down South (or daan safff) tomorrow, so hopefully in the next few days I can visit the allotment, assess the damage from the fire (only joking B) and get stuck in.  That might be literally, if our soil's turned to mud with all this rain... I have had a couple of heated and interesting conversations with B over the phone about the 'big talk' that happened on Saturday between M and B; and the subsequent, next-day apologies and forgivenesses, and hopefully resolutions.  Was thinking on Saturday night that we were going to end up in some sort of petty feud with our lottie neighbours, but actually I think it's all alright.  For now anyway.  Who knows what I might stir up when I get back and involved in the discussions...  No not really, I just want an easy (allotment) life and if M wants a few extra inches, well, what the hec, life's too short.  (I say that now of course, when I'm miles and counties away..).

Ok well, I've really not got any exciting allotment news, so I need to go now and come back when I've got some actual news or juicy (geddit?) gossip.

So hasta la vista baby x x

No comments:

Post a Comment